Thursday, 24 November 2011

A walk at the Dingle

Second blog post ever!!!!


So this past weekend, Scott and I were dogsitting Mr. Fred Dickey. We didn't have Ginny as apparently her social calendar was too full for her to join us. I had Friday off which was completely fabulous. 


Saturday morning, something strange and mysterious happened. Scott woke up at about 6:45am and said "Let's go for a walk!". The funny thing is, I have been dreaming of the day he would do this, but on that particular day, I had ZERO desire to get out of my cozy bed. 


Anyway, the useful part of my brain convinced the other part that I should definitely not pass this opportunity up. So off we went. 


We decided to go to the Dingle. My favourite part at the Dingle is the clever little walking trail that I discovered that goes along the water (down by the main wharf). Mom told me about it several years ago and said it was a public trail and for a while I didn't believe her because it seemed too good to be true! It goes RIGHT in front of all the fabulous houses and I feel like I'm outsmarting the people that live in them because a) you know they hate it that that path exists and b) I get to spy on their fabulous lives. 


Anyway so I took these few pictures that morning and thought I'd post them because they're kinda cool. This is exactly the natural light that morning - I didn't photoshop them at all! Mostly because I don't know how haha.



Above: Scott and Fred on the wharf



Above: Freddie


Above: Just starting our walk



Above: Fred having a wicked time. He pretty much has a smile on his face. :)



So that was our lovely morning at the Dingle! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home